140 series VacuFlush® toilets meet the special demands of sailboats and smaller motoryachts without sacrificing the high-powered performance of larger VacuFlush toilets.
Medium-profile 140 toilet models provide a comfortable seat height when installed on raised platforms. Dimensions and plumbing configurations make the 140 series an instant replacement for older manual marine toilets, providing much easier and sanitary flushing performance.
Clean, odor-free performance results from freshwater flushing, instantaneous evacuation of bowl contents, and thorough rinsing action. Using only 0.13 US gal. (0.4 liter) per flush, 140 series VacuFlush toilets greatly extend the use of a holding tank between pump-outs as compared to manual and other electric toilets which consume three or four times more water. A vacuum breaker provides anti-siphon protection for freshwater systems. All models are available in sparkling white and bone colors.
- Powerful vacuum flush; foot-pedal activated
- Small footprint – fits in most any head compartment
- Ultra low water consumption – only 0.13 US gal. (0.4 liter) per flush
- Premium-strength wood seat
- Pedal lock keeps flush ball open for thorough holding tank pump-out or other toilet system service
- Atmospheric vacuum breaker protects freshwater supply from backflow
- Four discharge options – through-thefloor; or above-the-floor left-side, rightside or back
- For 12 V DC or 24 V DC VacuFlush systems (connects to vacuum generator, VHT, o Pedal Lock r holding tank system)